FREE Low Back and Hip Workshop with New Life Physical Therapy: Get Ready for Golf and other Spring Activities! Pine Trail Golf Course Clubhouse at Saddle Ridge Everyone is invited to register!
Do you or someone you know:
• Have difficulty with… Squatting Twisting Bending over
….that prevents you from enjoying spring activities such as golf, hiking, and gardening?
• Are you unsure if your pain or stiffness is due to your hip or low back?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, come to New Life Physical Therapy’s Free Low Back and Hip Workshop!
What: If you’re unsure about what to do and are looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn: • How to finally find out if your pain and/or stiffness is from your low back or hip.
• The Single Biggest #1 Mistake people make when they aren’t able to enjoy the activities they love.
• The Most Common Causes of Low Back and Hip pain and stiffness.
• A Sure-Fire Way to Pick the Right Course of Action for your pain and/or stiffness.
Wednesday, April 19th at 6:00PM
Pine Trail Golf Course at Saddle Ridge
100A Saddle Ridge
Portage, WI 53901
How to Register: Call (608) 742-9356, email email@example.com or visit www.NewLifePT.com/Workshop
to register your spot in the workshop. Space is limited, so call today to reserve your spot!