Nutrition Seminar: Why Processed Foods Are Killing Us!
Join Chrysta for the Workshop: Why Processed Foods Are Killing Us on Thursday, May 12th at 6 PM at Portage CrossFit Cooperative.
Did you know our sugar intake and calorie consumption has substantially increased due to our food manufacturing process?
Do you still feel hungry after eating quick, convenience meals?
Are you struggling with what are healthy, quality meals with the plethora of options at the grocery store?
Join Nutritionist & Health Coach, Chrysta Osborne, to learn why sugar, calories and processed foods are killing us. “My mission is to help people who are unsatisfied, to create lifestyle change, so they can have a stronger body, eat cleaner, and release self-destructive judgment from poor body image.”
This Workshop is for you if:
* You have been wondering why you have a higher fat percentage than desired
* You’re done reinventing the wheel and you want someone to tell you what works and what doesn’t
* You want to know what to eat, when and how much
* You want to discover what’s keeping you stuck, so you can get UNSTUCK
* You are ready to get healthier meals into your routine so you can allow your best self to shine