Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser for the Portage United Way at Northwoods Inc.
Musical entertainment by the group "Late4Dinner"
Tickets are $15 a piece.
Checks can be made payable to the Portage Area United Way.
The mission for the Portage Area United Way is dedicated to increasing the organized capacity of people to care for one another. We provide funding to a multitude of Portage area agencies that provide much needed services to those in the community who need it most. Our organization is run completely by a unpaid volunteer Board of Directors. All money raised stays right in our community and benefits our friends/neighbors. Less than 1% or all raised proceeds are used for administrative expenses so you can be sure your dollars are going directly to those who need it most.
The Portage Area United Way has proudly funded the following local agencies:
* River Haven Homeless Shelter (safe and supportive environment for people to get back on their feet)
* Northwoods, Inc. (helping people to become/remain independent in their jobs, homes and our community)
* Renewal Unlimited & Columbia County Resource Center (provides families with young children with education and resources to build and strengthen healthy families)
* Habitat for Humanity
* Home Health United
* Clergy Relief
* Catholic Charities
* Arc of Columbia County (providing advocacy to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities)
* ADRC (Aging & Disability Resource Center)
* Hope House (for victims of domestic violence)
* Portage Library Foundation
Checks can be made to the Portage Area United Way and sent to our PO Box of 354, Portage, WI 53901.